ASMR Eating Loaded Nachos (No Talking)
** I only estimated serving sizes, it's more of a "how much or little you want" recipe
- 5-6 servings (about 150g) tortilla chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup roasted chicken
- 2 tbs. taco seasoning
- 1/2 tbs. cooking oil
- 2/3 cup nacho cheese (I got Tostitos)
- 1 dup shredded cheddar & monterey jack cheese
- other toppings (I added some corn and diced black olives)
- pico de gallo
- sour cream (I bought squeeze bottles on amazon for the zig zag effect) www.amazon.com/7-pack-Plastic-Squeeze-Condiment-Bottles/dp/B01HAWNA5M/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=squeeze+bottles&qid=1563421385&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2) Put tortilla chip (all in one layer) on an oven-safe tray. Pre-bake the chips for 5 minutes. This will help prevent them from getting soggy! (Even though I like my nacho chips kind of soggy, it's better for ASMR if they aren't lol).
3) While the chips are cooking, pre-heat a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Add cooking oil. When skillet is warm, add pre-cooked chicken and taco seasoning and mix together, heating until warm.
4) Add refried beans and mix together with chicken and taco seasoning.
5) Pull the chips out after 5 minutes. Immediately top with 1/2 your shredded cheeses and allow to melt.
6) Add refried bean/chicken mixture in tiny spoonfuls over top
7) Add other toppings (mine being olives and corn)
8) Add 2/3 cup nacho cheese
9) Top with other half of shredded cheese
10) Bake in pre-heated oven for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
11) Finish by topping with sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole. Enjoy!
Earrings: Luv AJ
For all business inquiries please email: email@example.com